Find Out Who Secure Construction Is
Who is Secure Construction? That’s Easy!
- Secure Construction is the driver of world-class solutions for home improvements.
- Secure Construction is a dedicated team of local professionals that will complete your project in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Secure Construction is the best company to re-roof your house.
- Secure Construction is the only company in the Huntington area that is recommended by LifeTite metal roofing manufacturer.
- Secure Construction is a group of local craftsmen working and living in your neighborhoods.
- Secure Construction is a fully insured and licensed general contractor.
- Secure Construction is an experienced company serving the tri-state area since 2000.
- Secure Construction is the company that will treat you like family.
- Secure Construction is a company that believes in continual training and education, so we can be at the forefront of construction innovations.
- Secure Construction is a CertainTeed, Select ShingleMaster certified company.
- Secure Construction is the go-to company for siding, soffit and trim.
- Secure Construction is ready to get started on your entire home exterior remodeling projects.
- Secure Construction is the Best in the Tri-State.
- Secure Construction is an Angie’s List Super Service Award winning company.
Construction Services Provided By Secure Construction in WV, OH, & KY
Secure Construction has designated crews of trained and local craftsmen to complete a quality remodeling project for your home. We provide residential services in the areas of:
Secure Construction’s Service Areas
See What Secure Construction is Certified in
- SELECT Shinglemaster by CertainTeed
- IKO Certified
- Trex Pro Deck Builder
- LifeTite recommended contractor
- Angie’s List Super Service Award – 2013, 2014
Best in the Tri State – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Secure Construction Serves the Region
Eddie Keller opened Secure Construction Company twenty years ago with an unparalleled drive for success and a dedication to providing his customers with the best possible home improvement experience. On any given workday, he can be found on sales appointments, handling material orders and delivery, or inspecting jobs both in progress and completed. Read more about our qualified team.