Roof Coating Application in Huntington, WV
What is Roof Coating?
Roof coatings are materials applied to an existing flat roof to maintain and protect it from deterioration and to extend its useful life. All coatings need to be reapplied every five to 20 years, depending upon the thickness of the application and the quality of the material. Call us today for more information at (304) 733-1760 or message us online. The types of coating materials include:
- Aluminum Reflective
- Asphalt Emulsion
Secure Construction Provides Gaco Coatings for All Roofs
Whether your roof is large or small, flat, or sloped, Gaco coating systems provide a proven, guaranteed solution for renewing your weathered roof. You can apply these coatings to virtually any existing roofing surface to create a seamless membrane that protects against permanent ponding water, ultraviolet light, and severe weather. Secure Construction is a certified GacoRoof installer. GacoRoof 100% Silicone Roof Coating creates a seamless membrane to seal and repair existing roofs and permanently protect against leaks, ponding water, and the damaging effects of severe weather. GacoRoof is available in several colors to enhance the aesthetics of any roof. Ideal for use on flat and sloped roofs including, but not limited to, large and small buildings, homes, garages, patio covers, sheds, barns, mobile homes, RVs, and more.
Gaco’s Silicone Roof Coating System
The key advantages of using a Gaco silicone roofing system include:
- Silicone is permanent and will not degrade, chalk, or crack under harsh UV rays.
- Silicone forms a seamless membrane that withstands ponding water without softening.
- Silicone creates a smooth surface that offers excellent resistance to mold, mildew, and staining.
- Quick to install and affordable
- Extends the life of your roof
- Ideal for flat and low-sloped roofs
- Helps reduce energy costs